Followers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini Haul: Orly's Sparked & Green Apple


Hello my lovely readers and guests! :)

I was in need of a new layout so I hope you like it. I know it's a little dark and vampy but I like it. ;)

Just wanted to share my mini haul from Sally's the other day. I'm so into light pastels right now. Mind you, I just recently started getting into nail polishes. So far, I am loving Orly and Zoya. The formulas are so smooth and easy to apply and not to mention very opaque. I couldn't decide on the shades I wanted to get but I was able to control myself and purchased only 2. I ended up getting Sparked which is a light banana yellow and Green Apple which is light creamy green. I love both of them! I think they're perfect for spring and summer. I only swatched each on 2 fingers lol sorry about that, and I used 2 coats. I want to pick up some nail swatching wheels on my next visit to Sally's.

Orly Nail Lacquer in 'Sparked' & 'Green Apple'

What are your recent nail polish purchases? Any favorites you'd like to share?

5 Comments:

River said...

I love the green!

I just bought a nice blue, sapphire kind of colour, which I love. By Klean Color.

Angelique said...

Very pretty :D. I've been looking for the perfect creamy yellow polish

Lisa said...

I need to venture out with nail polishes. I don't even own Orly n/p. Hah.

Shannyn said...

I am loving the new layout!! Oooh those colors are also really pretty. I haven't tried Orly yet but I think you just convinced me to give them a try. Zoya is also another brand that I love and not to mention that they always have amazing promos. China Glaze also have a variety of colors and they do last a long time on my nails too! :)

jilliandanica said...

I've been looking for colors like that! The ones I've tried have come out a bit streaky though so I kinda gave up on them. I'll try these ones though since I've been liking Orly a lot lately. Also, Nubar is awesome! Most of the ones I have from them are glitters/holos so I can only really vouch for those. I do have one cream from them, a lime green, and it applies streaky =( Not sure if it's the color or the formula.

Post a Comment

World Wide Love