Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Been A Hot Minute...

Howdy ya'll!

It's been a hot minute since I updated this blog so I understand if no one comes here anymore lol.

I gave birth to my 3rd child on April 25th. Her name is Alani Joy. She is getting so big so fast! ;)


Here is a look I did today, just wanted to play around with my 120 palette. I haven't done a rainbow look in foreverrr!



Products Used:

FACE:
Maybelline Age Rewind Double Face Perfector in Medium
Nars Makeup Primer
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer w/SPF 15
Milani (I think it was Mango Tango) blush
e.l.f. studio face powder in coco for contour

EYES:
Smashbox Photofinish Lid Primer
120 palette
MAC Spiked eyebrow pencil
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel liner in blackest black
falsies (forgot what kind)

LIPS:
NYX Rose lip pencil (outlined lips & filled in)
Lancome Juicy Tubes Jelly in Miracle



and here I am on facebook with my Baking Life game in the background. lol.

I hope you all are doing well. Til next time. xoxo. ;)

12 Comments:

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Awww..Your baby is so cute..Wow!!.. Very colorful look.. I love it..

RamblingRose26 said...

Amazing eye makeup

Makeup Geisha said...

thank you ladies! xoxo! =)

Anastasia said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!

Makeup Geisha said...

thanks! ;)

Roxy said...

she's so cute!! and you still got them make up skills on point girl! <3 it

Makeup Geisha said...

thanks roxy! xoxo! =)

Roxy said...

LOL girl u so funny i no mind the pidgin i miss hearing ittt! lol and oh please "i'm rusty"! just enter!! how come u moving aiea?

Roxy said...

oh yea i use cyberlink powerdirector for my video watermarks u just type whatever and u can overlap it on ur video!

Roxy said...

kaimuki is SO FAR! lol jk nah i'm not from aiea i'm from salt lake which is close enough! haha good luck with the move! i gotta move all my shit too next month =[ moving is such a bitch!

HeKeLa said...

Cute!! Congrats on baby Number 3!! 3 Kids are the funnest!!

LJ said...

@hekela, Thank you! =)

Post a Comment

World Wide Love