Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

An Oldie But A Goodie

Hello beautiful bloggers!

Just wanted to thank you all for the sweet comments on my last post with the sunset eyes. It's not often that I get inspired like that but I really had fun working with those bright colors. I'm glad you guys liked it. :)

Just wanted to share a look that I did some time ago. I was going through some old pics and honestly don't know where I got the creativity to do something like this. But I do love it and hopefully this will get my creative juices going again somehow. :) Since I did this a couple years ago I honestly don't remember exactly what I used. But I do know for sure that I was breaking in my NARS Cleo eyeshadow duo (so fab!).


In other news, I am about 36 weeks pregnant now and I'm so excited to give birth! And more excited to find out what it is! Yes, I'm having a surprise baby since I already have a boy and a girl. :) Can't wait!

Next post will be March Favorites. Stay tuned! =)

22 Comments:

Angelique said...

Love the colors!! Woww you're due any time!! Hope your labor goes smoothly and fast ;p... Be sure to update what the surprise is! Early congrats <3

Makeup Geisha said...

aww thank you so much ;)

priincess said...

great look! <3

Makeup Geisha said...

thanks hun! ;)

Tiffany said...

Your eyelashes and eyeliner look AMAZING in this pic! Congratulations on your upcoming baby =)

Makeup Geisha said...

thanks girl! how is that lorac illuminizer? it looks tempting! hehe

Anastasia said...

That is beautiful. I love the colors and your fantastic eyelashes!

Congrats on your baby! I have three as well.

Makeup Geisha said...

thank you! yay another mama blogger! hehe :)

Roxy said...

hey girl! loove that look and omg of course i remember you! =] are you finally back into bloggin?! lol congrats on the baby too!

Makeup Geisha said...

thanks roxy! yeah i'm back! still lagging on posts but not as bad as before haha! :) are u on facebook?

-AnGiEpInK- said...

wow!!.. I love the look.. Can't wait for the surprise from you..^_^..

Marce said...

Wow, this is amazing! So precise and beautiful. Congrats on the baby!

Makeup Geisha said...

thank you! =)

Shaimaa said...

Love the look so creative and done perfectly i will try it but with MAC Speed Dial Lipstick

lipstick cherry said...

hi hun! i'm having a makeup sale on my blog, so feel free to check it out! =D

edk.dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Widdlesh said...

Beautiful look! I love how bright it is :)

mzc1ark24 said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL... ^_^

Pretty Wonderful said...

Aww congrats on your new little joy! Love the look too!

Great blog as well, consider me a follower :)

http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

Miryam Oquendo said...

my gosh girl you are talented! love it :)

VenusInVirgo said...

fun look!
now following you,care to follow back XOXO
http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

kellyyes said...

what a colorful look! and your daughter is soo adorable!! i love baby cheeks hehe

http://kelly-yes.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

World Wide Love