Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bold Lips: A Few Of My Faves

Happy New Year, everyone! I know it's been months since I last posted but I do hope you all are doing well. :) Also, if any of you are on Instagram, follow me! I post almost daily, I'm addicted! My username is lani12j. I created a beauty photo-a-day for my Instagram followers and thought it would be a good way to start blogging again. :) I didn't realize I put eyebrows twice lol but it's Okay, I Love eyebrows.
Day four is bold lips. So here are a few of my faves:
From left to right: Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in #37, MAC Outrageously Fun, NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Strawberry Jam, MAC Dear Diary & Wet N Wild Pinkerbell. :) What are some of your favorite bold lipsticks?

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

That MAC color is beautiful!!! is it a permanent color??

Hollie said...

mine is Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Love That Pink and MAC amplified lipstick in Morange ^_^
http://redberryaha.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi, nice website you acquire here! Accrue up the able work!
Travesti

Post a Comment

World Wide Love